In Vitro Fertilization is one of the modern fertility treatments that helps you to conceive normally. This treatment has helped several couples across the globe to combat the problem of conceiving and welcome a healthy pregnancy. One of the most crucial factors that determine the outcome of this treatment is the fertility clinic. There are many fertility clinics in Bangkok. It is essential to find the best IVF centre in Bangkok to start the IVF procedure. The centre should be scrutinized based on its reputation in the industry, years of experience, the panel of doctors, infrastructure, services offered, reviews, etc. Opting for the best IVF clinic in Bangkok will increase the chances of the successful IVF procedure. However, the IVF procedure is complex and long. It involves lots of tests and analysis before commencing the IVF procedure.
Here are some of the useful tips that can help you to turn your dream of parenthood into reality:
- Detox: It helps you to cleanse your body and get rid of accumulated toxins. Detoxification helps you to prepare for your IVF journey. You can consult your IVF clinic Thailand for the best detox plan. A bespoke detox plan can stimulate your energy and purify it too.
- Nutrition: One should maintain a well-balanced nutritional diet before and during IVF treatment. Regulate the intake of carbs and try to include more fruits, green vegetables, proteins, eggs, meat in your diet. This helps to develop good quality egg and strengthen the embryo too. Ensuring quality supply to the uterus is important during IVF. It increases the chances of fertility.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture not only helps to reduce your stress but also has an impact on the functions of your ovary. Increases the blood supply to your reproductive organs, opting for this stress-relieving technique three months before a transfer will be a great support to you.
- Reduce Stress level: Avoid taking unwanted stress and pressure. Overthinking or too much speculation of the treatment can have an impact on your mind and body too. Think positive read good books and try revitalizing activities that soothe your mind.
- Exercise and Yoga: Doing mild exercise and yoga will not only infuse positive energy in you but will also strengthen your core muscles. Try meditating twice a week. Regularly walking will increase the efficacy of your body. It is advised not to indulge in vigorous exercises and intense workout. It may decrease the chances of pregnancy.
- Get enough Sleep: Try following discipline sleeping patterns. Go to bed early and get up in the morning early too. Sleeping in complete darkness can regulate melatonin levels in your body, which are important for physical and emotional health too.
- Maintain Healthy Lifestyle: Try maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Quick smoking as it can bring down the chances of successful IVF ad conception.
Making minor changes in your lifestyle, habits, and routine can help to increase the chances of your conception and augment your parenthood dream. However, it is important to do comprehensive research and find the best IVF centre in Thailand to commence your fertility treatment.